Top Affiliate Programs – Constantly Updated List
The very best in the affiliate industry generate a substantial part of their income by using top affiliate programs that are paying hefty sums. These affiliates successfully manage six-figure businesses simply by using their skills to promote different goods through affiliate marketing. So is there a reason why you couldn’t do the same – promote to your audience while making some serious money? Of course not. The amount of time spent promoting is practically the same, whether it’s a product or a service that pays you $10 or the one that pays you $100.
In the following few minutes, you’ll read about some of the top affiliate programs out there, sorted by alphabetical order. The post will be regularly updated so be sure to check back periodically for the latest information. Here we go.
Affiliate Manager is an affiliate program management service that also offers an affiliate program. There are lots of verticals covered, and the highlights include:
- $500 commission for every referred business that hires AM;
- Lots of promotional material;
- Experienced and knowledgeable support staff;
- Open forum for useful insights, opinions, questions, and suggestions;
- Plenty of B2B traffic.
One of the best entry points for developing an affiliate business, Amazon’s program is still heralded as a great option for affiliates to make money due to numerous available products in every conceivable niche. Here’s what the program offers:
- Up to 10% comission, based on category;
- Over a million available products;
- Linking and reporting tools;
- Commission for Qualifying Purchases.
Anastasia’s Affiliate Program
In the international dating niche, AnastasiasAffiliate is among the best online affiliate programs. Dating is one of the largest-growing niches in the world and presents a fruitful opportunity to score some serious cash. Anastasia’s has four dating websites under its moniker, operating in the US, Europe, and Australia. Here’s what you get:
- Up to $350 commission for the first order, up to $125 commission for every following order;
- Multiple advertising tools, as well as lots of promotional material and landing pages available to users;
- Lifetime commissions for orders made by your referrals;
- A 2nd tier affiliate program;
- A feature-packed dashboard that includes custom reporting, analytical tools, and more.
Ashford is an online retailer of luxury watches and other high-priced jewelry. It’s also one of the oldest in the business, with over 20 years under its belt. The affiliate program includes:
- 6% commission on all products;
- $650 is the average order amount;
- Customized banners are available to place on your website;
- Coupon codes (limited amount);
- No minimum threshold for payments.
Berush is an affiliate program of SemRush, a comprehensive SEO tool. The tool helps you “spy” on your affiliate competition campaign elements like top performing keywords and backlinks, as well as show you keyword ranking difficulty and advertising data. It’s safe to say this is something every affiliate understands all too well.
Highlights of the affiliate program include:
- 40% monthly recurring commission for each active referral;
- A wide range of promo materials in five languages: English, Spanish, French, German and Russian;
- Minimum payment threshold of $50;
- 10 years of cookie life;
- Complete and convenient statistics of your campaigns and referrals.
eBay Partner Network
Around for a long time, eBay’s affiliate program has lots in common with Amazon’s counterpart: it covers every conceivable niche, there are more than enough products to promote, it’s well-known and has good conversion rates. Here is where the two programs differ:
- Double commissions for the first three months;
- Cookies last 24 hours for “Buy It Now” items and 10 days for auctions;
- Supportive and knowledgeable community;
- Lots of available tools (link generators, creative generators, product feeds).
GearBest is an online electronics seller that offers over 110,000 products in its inventory to over 10 million customers. The affiliate program is ideal for those who have a tech-savvy audience at their disposition. Here’s what GearBest’s program gets you:
- Up to 50% commission rate (depending on the product category);
- A dedicated account manager;
- Cookie lasts for 30 days;
- Commission payments on a weekly basis;
- Multilingual ad content for increased conversion sales;
- Affiliate contests.
MoreNiche transformed from a health and nutrition-oriented website to a worldwide affiliate hub which includes an affiliate program, community, training resources, relevant industry news and more. Some perks of the affiliate program include:
- Commissions can go up to hundreds of dollars per sale, depending on the merchant.
- Benefits club ranking system based on monthly sales generated;
- No payout charges;
- Personal mentor available for an extra fee;
- Extensive training materials and affiliate training courses.
This is a high-end online fashion retailer that been in the business since 2000. In that time, it has amassed a monthly audience of roughly 6 million, offering the affiliates to fatten their wallet through the following features:
- 6% of affiliate commissions on all products;
- Eligibility for commission on sales originating from the affiliate’s site within 30 days;
- Real-time reporting and sales tracking;
- Ads, banners, and other marketing material available.
For those in the e-commerce business, Shopify is one of the names that come along quite often. As an all-around e-commerce solution, e-sellers have a variety of information and tools at their disposal to run an online store, which is where affiliates can really kick in with their marketing, especially considering the following:
- Up to $2400 earning per customer;
- 200% of a customer’s subscription fee through pre-sale commissions for each referral;
- Promotion marketing material such as banners, templates, etc;
- Great conversion rates due to popularity;
- Great dashboard with tons of actionable insights.
This is one of numerous web hosting companies that pay handsomely for affiliate referrals. What makes Kinsta different are recurring affiliate commissions affiliates receive on top of the initial referral payments. It’s a sweet deal which also includes:
- Up to $500 per referral;
- 10% monthly recurring;
- Intuitive dashboard;
- 60 days cookie length;
- Low churn rate of under 5%;
- Real-time tracking;
- Wide selection of promo materials and resources.
One of the SaaS-based programs on this list, Ninja Outreach is a prospecting tool for marketers to easily create and manage outbound email campaigns (something affiliates could use also). The program offers second-tier commissions, which is always great for a recurring software service. Here’s what else you get:
- 50% recurring commissions;
- Also 50% commissions on “Ninja Academy” course;
- Up to $300 per referral per month;
- Up to 30% on second-tier commissions;
- Advanced tracking tools;
- Comprehensive reporting tools.
Proof is a handy subscription software that helps entrepreneurs and business owners increase their conversions through a simple concept based on pop-ups. Affiliates whose niche is social and/or SaaS will surely enjoy this program that offers the following:
- 40% recurring commissions;
- Up to $51.60 per customer referred monthly;
- Custom marketing resources for promotion;
- Live progress monitoring.
More to come
For starters, we tried to cover as many niches as possible. Naturally, not every niche pays the same – some are high paying affiliate programs, others are not so much. One thing they all have in common is the possibility to make you money. In the coming weeks, we’ll cover and add more affiliate programs, as well as keep an eye on those already on the list so be sure to check back often. Good hunting!