How To Find The Best CPA OffersWritten by hadar,
Looking for the best CPA offers can be quite a daunting endeavor. It’s a very broad task, resting heavily on questions like the type of traffic, or the business vertical one is trying to market. In this article, we’ll discuss the different steps needed to be taken in order to find the best CPA offers.
Those steps include determining the right niche, whether it’s gaming, education, technology, or any of the smaller, narrower industries. We’ll also discuss the different methods of finding valuable offers, and how to determine which one works best in different scenarios.
Also, we’ll discuss potential issues that may arise, and how one may tackle them. Let’s dive in.
If your goal is to find valuable niches (our hope that it is your #1 priority), then you need to go and look for them. Sounds simple, but finding the top affiliate programs tends to be difficult. Initially, you must determine which type of niches you want to look into. The list below represents a good group of profitable niches that could be of interest to you:
- Gaming: Mobile and browser games are gaining popularity and they tend to hold their value for up to six months. If you are quick, you can cover most of them in a short period of time.
- Casinos and Online Gambling: This is a pretty saturated field, a lot of low paying offers. However, if you dig deep enough, you could find some pretty good ones.
- Education: There are a few huge sites that dominate the search engines. However, if you can find a way to squeeze in there, there is a huge earning potential.
- Supplements: This niche is quite prone to trend oscillations. Follow doctor Oz; if you can find yourself in what he promotes, you should try and push the same products.
- Financial Offers: Like the fields above, this one can be high value. However, the payday loans that have the highest value are usually ranked low by Google.
- Dating: This field is not frequented as you might expect, which makes them offer a lot of money. If you can make people complete their sign-up, you will be looking at a hefty commission
- Tech: This niche moves tremendously fast and is volatile. If it’s a field that you enjoy researching often, then you should look into it.
Of course, this list isn’t meant to be exhaustive, as there are numerous smaller niche markets that you can capitalize on. But these tend to be very popular and long-lasting as a general paradigm. Most of the niches move quickly, which means that you will have to be quick as well and do your work on a regular basis to keep up.
Gaming is a growing niche [Image Credit: Flickr]
Finding CPA offers
There are two generally accepted ways for finding offers, and we will show you another, a better way, but first things first. People tend to go to the companies directly to get offers from their web sites, which have referral programs. Dollar Shave Club is a great example of such a site. The second approach taken by people is through networks. Big brands pay networks, and the networks do all of the work and offer affiliate links on their sites. There are dozens of networks out there, such as Clickbooth, Maxbounty, Peerfly, to name a few. In order to browse their offer, you need to complete the sign-up process and find what interests you.
We understand that you are busy and do not have the time to sign up to all of these sites. Therefore, we will offer a better and more efficient solution. An aggregate network that collects all offers and allows you to search; a Google for affiliate offers, if you will.
The two biggest such networks are oDigger and OfferValut. The best way of browsing these two networks would be to go to the sites first of all and click on “payout”. This will show you the percentage payouts. By clicking it a second time you will see the highest paying ones. Browse the offers and be ready to come across a few fake ones. But in general, most of them will be active and legitimate.
OfferVault is one of the go-to networks [Image Credit: Screenshot]
If you want to be more specific when it comes to the offers, the networks offer the option of advanced search of a specific category, for example. By choosing “advanced search”, a lightbox with numerous options will appear. Choose what you would like and run a search. Though there is little incentive to open an account with these networks, we would recommend that you actually go through the process, since it will open up more advanced options for you and enable you to find the best CPA offers.
Your job is not done by simply searching for the aggregators. You will have to do your due diligence when it comes to finding the best CPA offers. Pay attention to the following issues that you may come across:
- Country Specificity, Not Your Country: If you are not Japanese, and you happen to come across a lucrative Japanese offer, unless you are able to communicate effectively in Japanese or employ someone that does, you will not be able to take advantage of such an offer. Shoddy
- Landing Page: If it doesn’t look legit to you then it probably won’t look legit to your users. In essence, it will convert poorly. Bad
- concept: If the offer requires some purchase or deposit, it will be difficult to track conversions, which means you will be more open to fraud from the original site that hosts the offer.
- Rivals: Research your keywords on an offer to see how others are marketing that particular offer. If you’re facing stiff competition, you will be limited in SEO ranking. However, a smaller niche will allow you to be #1. This will depend on your SEO knowledge and self-confidence.
- Analyze your traffic: Check the demographics and target your offers accordingly.
Conclusion – How to find the best CPA offers
When searching for the best CPA offers, you will need to use common sense. If an offer is too good to be true, then it probably is. Look for an offer that will work for you; don’t always go for the ones that offer the best commissions.